National Labor Inspectorate
INPS – National Institute for Social Security
OBSERVATORY: The Observatory was established by Legislative Decree No 136/2016 and is under construction with the primary objective of collecting information on transnational posting on the territory of Italy such as the number of workers involved, the duration of the posting, the sectors and the most affected areas.
The Observatory will consist of:
- Three representatives appointed by the workers’ unions, which are relatively the most representative at national level
- Three representatives appointed by the most representative national employers’ organizations
- Two representatives of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy, one of whom acts as a representative of the National Agency for Active Labor Policy
- Representative of the INPS
- Representative of the Institute referred to in Article 10 of Legislative Decree 14 September 2015, 150
- Representative appointed by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers.